Azad Adam Kaligi, PG
CA Licensed Professional Geologist
DTLA Headquarters Office:
445 South Figueroa Street, Suite 3100
Los Angeles, California 90071
Office: (888) 930-6604 x810
Azad Kaligi is a California Licensed Professional Geologist experienced in the environmental, geotechnical and water-resources industries. From his work history at reputable geological/engineering consulting firms, Mr. Kaligi has an extensive understanding about subsurface contamination assessment and remediation methodologies.
As project manager at Geo Forward, Inc., Mr. Kaligi oversees environmental site assessments, remediation projects, methane mitigation jobs, geotechnical assignments and construction projects. For more information about Mr. Kaligi’s professional background and experience, please see his resume linked above.
Articles & Technical Blogs by Azad A. Kaligi, PG:
- “How CRE Developers Are Conquering Environmental Obstacles: Methane Testing & Mitigation”
- “Can you Retest a Methane Test of Soil?”
- “Dry Cleaner Soil Testing”
- “What is a Brownfield Site”
- “Environmental Concerns for a Leaking Septic Tank”
- “Lower vs Higher Prices for Phase II Environmental Site Assessments”
- “Re-Testing a Methane Test”
- “Reporting Results of a Due Diligence Investigation”
- “How Much Should a Phase I Environmental Report Cost?”
- “Is the Earth Around the Millennium Tower Sinking?”
- “Geology for Rock Climbers”
- “Contaminated Soil Excavation & AQMD Rule 1166”
- “Los Angeles County Well Permits for Site Assessments”
Forward-Thinking Geologists, Engineers & Contractors!